Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lazy Sunday and Such

This is Kyle, once again. So far this is only Kyle's Blog for Everything, but maybe by tomorrow that will have changed somewhat (Just between you and me, I have my doubts).

Today was a lazy Sunday that ended with a pleasant viewing of the 62nd Primetime Emmy Awards. A lot of love for good shows like Modern Family and Glee, but none for my favourite (British spelling) show Lost. For this I am deeply sad. When I get sad, I write in Italics.


Just a moment... *sniff* okay, I'm all better now.

So, not much else going on today. Just lazin' around being legit. And such. Man, I really want to watch some Lost now. That show... oh great, here we go again...Bye everyone...

                                       Matthew Fox feels my pain.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment