Saturday, November 13, 2010

How I Met Your Mother

If you are friends with me, you know that I occasionally make some your mom jokes. I am a bit weird like that and I like to be funny. This is Ben, bringing you the blog of...well today's blog.

I have found this new show that I have fell in love with recently. It is called, "How I met your mother." This show is all about a dad who is telling his kids the story of how he met their mother. It is a very humorous storyline about a guy in his 20's who wants to get married but can't find the girl that is right for him. It is really funny how his friends try to set him up and some of the mistakes that he makes in his relationships.
I think the main reason I enjoy this show so much is because I, not quite in the same way as him, want to find a girlfriend, and eventually a wife someday. It is easy for me to relate to him because some of the things that happen to him have happened to me in my past relationships. It is also relatable because we all long to find love in our lives, and that is the main theme of the show. The longing for love.
                                                       Neil Patrick Harris-Legen.....DARY

It's an awesome show, I advise any of our readers to try it out, I have almost finished the first season, and I love every episode of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment