Sunday, October 3, 2010

John Stamos

Today, Ben brings the blog.

John Stamos, most of us remember him from our childhood, on the sitcom full house. He was everyones favorite uncle, he sang, and he was the cool one. The one that always let us do what we wanted. I felt like I was a part of the show and I wanted to be like Jesse (who John played). Some of my favorite moments of him when I watched the show were when he sang with his group, the Rippers. I loved hearing the new songs and jingles that they came up with.


Little did I know that John Stamos, the man who plays Uncle Jesse, would appear on Glee. This only made me like the show more. From Brittany's hillarious comments to the rivalry of Mr. Scheuster and Sue Sylvester, and now the new arrival of funny, charming, and loveable John Stamos. How could the show get any better?

Everyone loves John Stamos. The girls thing that he is gorgeous, heck, even a lot of guys do. Guys want to be like him and girls want to be with him. He is the MAN. I can't wait to watch Glee again on tuesday and see him on the show with all my other favorite Glee stars.

Coming home on wednesday, as is Kyle...see you guys soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment