Saturday, October 30, 2010

Late Night Blog Post...Just for You

Hello everyone, it's Kyle. I'm sitting here on a late October evening, listening to the sounds the state of Iowa through my slightly opened window. It's a balmy 48 degrees here in lovely Sioux Center, and I may or may not have a bit of insomnia right now. I haven't really tried to fall asleep yet, so I suppose I can't say that. But I'm not tired, so what better way to cure that than to blog right? The most boring thing ever!

Naw, just kiddin'. I enjoy this, otherwise I wouldn't do it. That and usually by the time I remember to actually blog, I'm ready to go to bed and just say, "Oh, I'll do it tomorrow," which we all know how that turns out, unless, of course, I said that yesterday because I actually am blogging today, but actually yesterday is Friday, since I'm blogging after midnight, so I technically never said it yesterday...Man, that was a lot of commas.

Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm just rambling. Nothing much to see here folks. Let me think...went to a Dordt hockey game today. For the amount of Canadians here, you'd think we'd be good at hockey. Well, that last sentence explains itself. This is going to be another short blog post, because I actually am starting to be ready for bed. And I will try to make this a more regular occurrence from now on, really! I understand that for some of you, this is the only window you have into Ben and Kyle's life, but let me tell you: you've seen enough to last forever ever. But that won't stop us from giving you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment