Friday, January 14, 2011

Class

Today, I would like to welcome you to Core 160, the intro to the arts. Kyle and I, Ben Sytsma, are currently sitting in a big lecture room listening to an old guy speak to us about experiences in different art courses that we could take. Austin just looked at me weird.
Two days ago in this course, one guy was presenting a presentation about a trip that we could take in this class. A picture of a kid came up who was imitating a sculpture, apparently he thought it was really funny. He said, "He's acting like the bunny, OH NO!"

Matt is good at dancing. He is another one of the professors. We are now going to talk about the paper we were supposed to read but didn't. Sometimes I like to joke with Kyle that he is an Art Fart, because he is majoring in an "art." Kyle is currently singing Bob Dylan, who I will be writing my 20 page history paper on!!!! Cool stuff!

We are now talking about that we are created in the image of God, and therefore, we are made creative, with beauty and functionality. We also need to go into the arts with excitement. Finding the good in others works and to see the beauty in everything that artists have made.

Thanks for joining us in Core 160 today, I must be off

Ben Diggidy

No comments:

Post a Comment