Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Sunday

It's Ben

Today, all of the churches in our area were cancelled. I don't like these situations. Obviously it was great to sleep in, but I also really did want to go to church because I was scheduled to sing in church! We ended up going to church at night, it was pretty sweet, we sang one of my favorite hymns, Abide with Me.

Alicia came to visit today, I think she had a good time hanging out to visit in the afternoon. Good luck on the scholarship at NW Alicia!

                Lady Gaga arrived at the Grammy's in an EGG!!! What the!?!?

So, another funny story. Our friend David Spencer, the kids who can't stop laughing at my Orc impression, a couple of our friends bough him goldfish, one of them died right away. The other two he named "what the" and "dude." Today, Dude died, he blames the fish because he says it would never eat. What the is now alone in the tank...haha, what great names, eh?

Also tonight, there was a special praise and worship since we didn't have church this morning. It was pretty cool, I had fun. I played piano again, it was fun. We have 3 weeks until it is spring break, hopefully I will get to see a glimpse of some of you.

For any of you who didn't watch the grammy's should definitely watch some of the performances, they were legit! I enjoyed nearly every performance. My favorite was Mumford and Sons with the Avett Brothers and Bob Dylan. Mumford and the Avett Bros were amazing. To be honest, Dylan kinda ruined it, he just didn't have the energy and his voice was gone because he smoked to much in the 60's. Mick Jagger was also stellar, as well as Cee Lo Green. Hopefully, you guys watch some of those, ill post the one I liked the best.



tootalu my trubadoos,

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment