Thursday, February 17, 2011

A week in Review

Hey, it's Ben blogging today.

First things first, pretty amazing weather! Really made my week, went for a run with Austin on Wednesday, it was awesome. I plan on running tomorrow with him again possibly.

Also, I ordered Mumford and Sons Sigh no More on vinyl wednesday....which means it will be coming...TODAY!!! I can't wait for it to get here. We are going to have a party in my room when we listen to it for the first time! It will be epic.
 We had praise and worship tonight. It was awesome. I really like praise and worship as I think I have mentioned before. It truly is my favorite part of the week, thursday's are my favorite day in general because I only have 2 classes and we have praise and worship at night! Awesome.Period.

What else, on friday, we have The Prairie Grass Film challenge results, so that will be interesting to finally watch Kyle's movie and see if it won any awards.
                                      This could be what Kyle wins!

Also on saturday, we have the talent show. Their are posters up everywhere, and we are on some of the pictures, it's pretty sweet. Im already nervous to play piano and sing for it, but it'll be good. Also on saturday we plan to go to someone's house who lives near here and ride quads that she has. I am really looking forward to this. You see, we have tons of fun things to do here at Dordt.

Also this past weekend, Tori came to visit us. It was fun to see her again, a familiar face from home! I hope we didn't bore her too much....haha, get it, i just made a pun because she is from hope...haha. Anyways, she got to see Jeff run and we went to pizza ranch, I hope she had fun!

Crocodile Hunter Died....

that is all!

BEN

No comments:

Post a Comment