Saturday, December 11, 2010

Football-The Real American Sport

It's BEN!!! I know that your all happy to see me blog...just kidding, you pry like kyle's blog's better. He is a much better writer than me. Anyways, to the topic of the actual blog. American Football. Ever since the beginning of the 20th century colleges have had american football introduced as the real man's sport. Today, 30 people at Dordt College decided to continue that college tradition by playing football in a foot of snow and in the middle of a blizzard.
It was completely epic. Men tackling eachother and all for the sake of getting a pigskin across a line, this sport is truely american.

Before I played football, I was in 55th with some friends including Kyle and we listened to some awesome live music while drinking hot chocolate. It was excellent. Hot cocoa is always good on a cold blizzardy day. The live music was fantastic! They played many christmas songs and even included "Earth Angel" by the penguins in their song choices, I was very impressed.
David Spencer is sleeping over tonight with me and kyle, so I must be off.

Ben Sytsma

No comments:

Post a Comment