Monday, December 6, 2010

Snake

So recently, I (Kyle) have had a new addiction. It's the stupid game Snake. Snake. Ugh. This is a love hate relationship we have. If you don't know what snake is, here is the description from the game on Facebook:

Snake is so basic, it feels strange to have to explain it. Basically, get the food without getting yourself.

Everytime you get a piece of food, your snake grows in length and eventually you will struggle to not run into yourself when making crazy turns. Every time you get piece of food you also get 10 points. My current high score is 520. I'm ranked 11th out of all my friends. However, a friend of mine named Austin has a high score of 1580. I am currently under the assumption that he is robot.

Austin.

I normally don't fall for these Facebook games, but something about this one got me. I don't know why. But, basically once I start playing, I feel like a can't stop. Don't get me wrong, I totally can if I really wanted to. This is sounding strangely like the words of a cigarette smoker... But in all seriousness, don't worry about me. I'm fine. Now to go to bed. But maybe I'll play a game of snake first.

No sleep tonight I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment