Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kaden Nesky

Today, Ben Diggidy, will be blogging about one of his best friends, Kaden Nesky.

Kaden, otherwise known as "the Stick" is one of the coolest persons that I know. I have very fond memories of this kid. The best of course being when I went out west with him for 2 weeks and saw some of the best of God's creation.
Kaden Nesky "Stick"

the Stick is also very interested in sports, and that is one of the greatest things about him. He is the one person that I hang out with that I can count on for knowing the score of the latest game, which is very helpful. Kaden if you are reading this, I challenge you to a NCAA bracket contest this year! Bring it on!
Here are some very famous Kaden quotes.

"I have two babies my laptop and my iPod"
"I just have one thing to say....really?"
Anything by Bo Burnham
Also, he has a great Brett Favre impersonation.

Kaden is also very in to settlers and Euchre. He is also pretty good at both of these things I guess. He is better at Euchre in my opinion, he seems to win that everytime he plays.

Ben Diggidy, signing off, have a good one folks!

1 comment: