Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello my prodigious readers, it is I. I Kyle. You reader. Go go gadget blog!

Now that we have that out of the way, it's time for my specific topic. I'm going to be talking about dreams. Not your dreams of being a juggling police officer who entertains and enforces the law, but the dreams you have at night. I have always been fascinated by dreams, and this blog has nothing to do with, and is not pertaining to a film called Inception. (You should watch a movie called Inception, it's pretty good or something.)
Essentially my reaction at the end of the film.
Unfortunately for you, I'm not going to be teaching you anything specific about dreams. This, however, is fortunate for me because I don't have to do research. Why would I do research for a blog I keep in my spare time when I have college to attend to!? Are you mad!? Ahem...so dreams.

Dreams are awesome. Everyone loves dreams. At least they should. Why wouldn't you? Every night for around 7 or 8 hours you get to exist in another world that is quite bizarre compared to your own. At least, most of my dreams are bizarre. Apparently Ben doesn't dream about anything to crazy, while I'm flying around in some jeep and playing music with flowers. Or Jeannie.

This must be a dream.
I've been working on trying to teach myself to have lucid dreams, which is when you have a dream and you know that you are dreaming. So basically, if I understand it correctly, I just do whatever I want in my dream. Yes please. I'm supposed to put dots on my hands with a pen, and then during the day every time I see the dots I ask myself if I'm dreaming. This is will apparently train my brain into constantly check if I'm dreaming or not, until I will actually be dreaming when I ask myself if I am. I keep forgetting the dots though...

OK, so this blog post is kinda lame. It's kinda hard to think of things to write about when your tired and you want to go to bed. And then I'll totally think of something great to write about right before I fall asleep and never remember what it was in the morning. But I might remember my dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment