Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day

So...tomorrow is Labor Day. Or maybe it's today, depending on when your reading this. Or maybe it's yesterday. Or maybe-

You get the idea. This is Kyle, and whatever day it is, welcome to my living quarters. That being my blog.

ANYWAY, sorry for shouting there, labor day. On labor day we have school. I don't know how normal this is, but it's going to cause me to go on a rant. Starting...NOW:

Labor day. A day to celebrate the working force. OR NOT. Unfortunately, for the students of Dordt college, this is not a day of festive parades and delicious barbecues. No, this is a day of school, and a Monday at that. So while all of you are relaxing with your family and friends in the backyard, think of us slaving at our desks and pounding our heads full of knowledge that we'll forget tomorrow. Yeah, you should feel guilty.

This is an outrage! I say we boycott the classes! Nobody go to class tomorrow! Spread the word, alert the media! WE MUST FIGHT!

Okay not really. As much as I dislike having class tomorrow, it's not like I can change anything. Nobody reads this thing anyway. Yeah, so enjoy your day off...I won't.

Shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment